Here is a list of the RTFM Challenges, to participate you need to complete at least one challenge and contact Sh0ck on our discord / irc servers / Twitter.
For the physical/electronic challenges, you need to send him a short video with your nickname visible on a paper where we can see you using your hardware correctly.
If someone validate a challenge, he will be added here.
IMPORTANT : Don't do any illegal activities in a public place, we are not responsible of your acts if you participate.
A beautiful RTFM T-Shirt will be sent to the challenges winner when the challenges close December 1st, the day of our conference event at 13h37.
The T-Shirt will be customised with the RTFM Logo and a text "RTFM Challenges Winner" in front with your nickname with a special gift.
The second and the third place will be rewarded and one challenger will be selected randomly to win a gift.
- NewbieContest challenge - just share your scoreboard (max 1000 points)
- Read a RFID card with an external reader and dump the data (600 points)
- Read a metro/bus ticket with a magnetic band and dump the data (400 points with a MSR, 1000 points without)
- Use a SDR to catch some radio signals (not in a public place) (2000 points)
- Lockpick a basic lock, transparent lock are not allowed (400 points)
- Make something with a 3D printer (600 points)
- Hack a BLE device and control it (600 points)
- Find a smart way to BSOD a computer (400 points)
- Blur the gsm / 3g / 4g network around you (not in a public place) (1600 points)
- Guess the hidden link on rtfm.re, you don't need dirbuster or something like that, only your hands (200 points)
- Social Engineering Challenge : Try to get the private number phone of The Jackal : https://twitter.com/infauxsec_jack (1200 points)
- Find the Infauxsec authors (3000 points) :
Twitter : https://twitter.com/infauxsec_news Site : https://infauxsec.github.io/ Just send a well know nickname in the community with the evidence of the link between him and the website.
- Some challenges will be added later.
Siras - 5396 points (600 RFID - 1000 MSR - 400 BSOD - 2000 SDR - 600 BLE - 400 LockPicking - 396 NewbieContest)
ghozt (@9hozt) - 4266 points (3D Printer 600 points - 666 NewbieContest - 200 hidden link - SDR 2000 - MSR 400 - BSOD 400)
Infauxsec (Not counted because Fake News) - 3000 points (3000 infauxsec author)
Paul Sec (@PaulWebSec) - 2522 points (3D Printer 600 - 322 NewbieContest - 1000 MSR - 600 RFID)
S0410N3 - 2200 points (1000 NewbieContest - BSOD 400 - 3D Printer 600 points - 200 hidden link)
iansus (@iansus) - 1400 points (1000 NewbieContest - BSOD 400)
Geluchat (@Geluchat) - 1335 points (735 NewbieContest - 200 hidden link - BSOD 400)
Alkanor (@Alka_Nor) - 1200 points (1000 NewbieContest - 200 hidden link)
S01den - 1000 points (1000 NewbieContest)
lovenunu - 1000 points (1000 NewbieContest)
xMagass (@xmagass) - 600 points (600 BLE)
Octave (@Octave_fr) - 400 points (LockPicking 400 points)
Bidulette (RTFM STAFF - Not counted) - 400 points (400 LockPicking)
Maniarr (@ManiarrSec) - 200 points (200 hidden link)
HuGe (RTFM STAFF - Not counted) - 200 points (200 hidden link)
SIben (@_SIben_) - 81 points (81 NewbieContest)